What it does
- Promotes optimal sleep
- Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep
- Unlock natural growth hormone with deep sleep
Science of Growing
- Height Growth is an intricate process that requires several hormones to stimulate various biological events in the bones, organs, muscles, and blood. A protein hormone is a key player in these events. Growth hormone is released throughout the day, but the most important factor for release is deep sleep.
How it works
- Lack of sleep and stress can cause stunted growth. Ashwagandha helps manage the stress hormone cortisol and the body’s response to stress with continued use. Ashwagandha also helps improve sleep quality.
How to take
- Take 1 gummy 30 minutes before bedtime. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.