Free shipping on all domestic orders
What it does
- Supports natural height growth
- Stimulates bone growth and development
- Helps reduce symptoms of stress and improves sleep quality
How it works
- Lack of sleep and stress can cause stunted growth. Ashwagandha helps manage the stress hormone cortisol and the body’s response to stress with continued use. Ashwagandha also helps improve sleep quality.
- Calcium & vitamin D work together to increase bone density – calcium helps build and maintain bones, while vitamin D helps the body effectively absorb calcium.
- Blend of natural herbs assist the pituitary gland in secreting natural hormones.
- Typical Results 3-6 Months
How to take
- Take 1 gummy with the last meal of the day. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Who can take
- People between the ages of 5-24 who want to grow taller!
My wife and I decided to try this out with our son who is in middle school. We aren t worried that he will grow but want to give him an extra boost. It s been a few weeks and he hasn t grown yet but he is feeling much more confident since he started taking it.UPDATE***So we finished the 6 months worth. My 14yr old son gained 4 inches(5 9) and 45lbs during his 8th grade year. We will continue to use the pills until he stops growing. ***I m 6 1 and my wife is 5 6***
I am 15 years old; most of my friends are taller than me and yet I am older than them. I started taking these and its helping. I m taller than a few friends now and don t feel left out.
Very easy to swallow and the gummies taste great! I have been loving this product so far.
I have tried so many different supplemnts in my time and I have yet to find one that truly makes me feel different. Until I tried to Truheight.. The supplemnts I have been taking are amazing and have truly made me feel so much better about myself. They go down very easily and I swear it feels like I have grown over night. I would reccomend this product to almost anyone!
I bought Proheight because i want to improve my tennis serve. A few inches makes a huge difference to serve an ace. It s been about 2 months since I started taking these and I ve grown a full inch. Will keep the regiment going until I stop growing.