Pick the Right Vitamins and Supplements for You
3 min read
Pick the Right Vitamins and Supplements for You
It's no secret that the supplement industry is booming, and it's not just because of the rise in popularity of health and wellness.
Thanks to innovation and technology, consumers today have access to a wide range of supplement formats, including capsules, powders, gummies, chews, and functional beverages, to name a few.
With so many options, it may be difficult to choose the best one, but ultimately, it boils down to preference to what you or your child needs.
Here are the most common forms available in the market:
Different Types of Supplements
You've heard about all kinds of supplements, but how do you know what's right for you?
We know that you want to be healthy and feel your best, and we're here to help.
What's the difference between capsules and gummies and powders? And why would you want to take one over the other? Here's a quick rundown on the three most common forms of supplements.
Capsules: With capsules, ingredients are enclosed in an outer shell. They may be in the form of pills that are coated with an easy-to-digest casing to prevent an aftertaste, or ingredients may be enclosed in a two-part capsule.
Gummies: Once just for children, gummies are now widely available for adults. The appeal is the easy-to-chew and tasty format, and some may feature unique flavors.
Powders: Many consumers prefer powders because they are easy to swallow and can be mixed with beverages or other liquids for simple consumption.
Ultimately, it’s about consistency – choose the formats that help you maintain a consistent regimen that supplements a nutritious diet and exercise routine.
Effective Ingredients To Look For In Growth Supplements
We designed our multivitamins from the ground up with experts to ensure your children are getting exactly what their bodies need to reach their maximum height potential.
- Nanometer Calcium - Calcium is an essential part of any healthy diet, an elemental chemical that helps with natural bone growth and density. Our proprietary ingredient called Nanometer Calcium has greater absorption capacity compared to normal Calcium, thus increasing the speed of bone growth.
- Vitamin D - Vitamin D is essential for building strong bones and muscles. Without Vitamin D, bodies cannot effectively absorb calcium, which is essential to bone growth and development.
- Collagen - Collagen is a protein that represents more than 90% of bones which is why it is such a vital nutrient. The addition of collagen helps to improve bone density and maintain bone strength.
- Ashwagandha - A medicinal herb that improves sleep quality and reduces stress. With proper sleep the body can grow in a healthy and natural way.
Nutritional needs vary from person to person; they are influenced by our age, gender, life stage, dietary restrictions, wellness goals, and so on. It helps to consider a multifaceted approach to wellness – targeted nutrition to support our organs, our sleep, and our mood – all contributing to our overall well being.
Try pairing our TruHeight growth products together to maximize the health and wellness benefits.
Choose Your Supplements
The process of choosing the best supplement can be overwhelming. The key is to consider your age, carefully assess gaps in your diet, and think about your lifestyle and health goals. But most importantly, remember that whatever the potency of a supplement, it shouldn't replace a healthy diet.
If you're looking for something to fill in some nutritional gaps, we have a few suggestions:
- For kids who are picky eaters we recommend TruHeight Growth Gummy and our TruHeight Growth Protein Shake. It's packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients that may be missing from kids' diets, which can help them grow into strong adults. It also comes in delicious flavors that kids will love!
- For those who don't get enough quality sleep (or who have trouble falling asleep), try our TruHeight Sleep. It contains ingredients like melatonin and lemon balm that help regulate sleep cycles by mimicking the body's natural circadian rhythms.
With thousands of supplements on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the best one. But with a little prep work and research, you can find the right supplement for your needs!
Try it risk-free today!
Ward E. Addressing nutritional gaps with multivitamin and mineral supplements. Nutr J. 2014 Jul 15;13:72. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
Trumbo P, Schlicker S, Yates AA, Poos M., Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine, The National Academies. Dietary reference intakes for energy, carbohydrate, fiber, fat, fatty acids, cholesterol, protein and amino acids. J Am Diet Assoc. 2002
Australian Bureau of Statistics (2013). Australian health survey: Biomedical results for nutrients, 2011-12. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia. Retrieved 16 September from ttps://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/4364.0.55.006Chapter1202011-12.
Kirby, M., & Danner, E. (2009). Nutritional deficiencies in children on restricted diets. Pediatric Clinics of North America, 56(5), 1085-1103. doi: 10.1016/j.pcl.2009.07.003.
Association between Dairy Intake and Linear Growth in Chinese Pre-School Children. Duan Y, Pang X, Yang Z, Wang J, Jiang S, Bi Y, Wang S, Zhang H, Lai J.Nutrients. 2020 Aug 25;12(9):2576. doi: 10.3390/nu12092576.
The Impact of Nutritional Interventions beyond the First 2 Years of Life on Linear Growth: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Roberts JL, Stein AD. Adv Nutr. 2017 Mar 15;8(2):323-336. doi: 10.3945/an.116.013938. Print 2017 Mar.
TruHeight Works, Try it Yourself or Get your money Back!
TruHeight is designed by U.S. scientists to maximize height. It contains optimal amounts of nutrients that have been scientifically proven to increase height.