Height Increasement with Collagen
3 min read
Height Increasement with Collagen
Did you know that TruHeight Vitamins contain collagen?
They do, and it's not just any old collagen, either. It's Hydrolyzed Collagen Type 2, which is the highest quality form of this vital protein your body needs to promote healthy growth.
Here’s what you need to know about the connection between Hydrolyzed Collagen Type 2 and height increasement.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, existing in connective tissue such as skin, hair, nails, bones, lungs, heart, and liver. Collagen plays a vital role in the height development and prevention of joint and bone issues.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type 2 is known as a fibrillar protein, made up of 3 long chains of amino acids that create a tightly packed network of fibers and fibrils. It is the major component of cartilage in the body that plays a vital role in developing and preserving the skeletal system.
How Does Collagen Affect Height Growth?
Type 2 collagen is fibrous and intertwined, creating a dense and strong network for calcium and other minerals to adhere to, helping to form a strong skeleton, supporting height growth.
Collagen is also known as the most common structural protein in the body. Protein is the building block of the body, that’s why collagen plays a vital role when it comes to height growth. As we age, the loss of collagen makes our muscles and skin wear very thin.
Moreover, our bones lose density and ligaments become weak. That’s why restoring collagen is a must to gather new cartilage and maintain healthy bone formation.
Additional Health Benefits of Collagen
Hydrolyzed collagen type 2 has 10-20 times higher levels of amino acids, glycine, proline and hydroxyproline than normal proteins, helping to provide an abundant source of nutrients for the bone and joint system.
- May improve skin health
- May relieve joint pain
- May prevent bone loss
- May boost muscle mass
- May promote heart health
Collagen supplements may have other health benefits, but these haven’t been studied extensively, including:
- Hair and nails. Collagen may increase the strength of your nails by preventing brittleness.
- Gut health. Although no scientific evidence supports this claim, some health practitioners assert that collagen supplements can treat leaky gut syndrome, also called intestinal permeability.
- Brain health. Some people claim that they improve mood and reduce anxiety symptoms.
And by adding this essential protein to your daily diet, you get lots of health benefits as well.
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type 2 is just one of the powerful and unique ingredients in TruHeight Vitamins.
When taken daily, along with a balanced diet, good sleep patterns, and an exercise routine - each day will be another step towards your natural growth.
- Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides in Osteopenia and Osteoporosis: Long-Term Observation in Postmenopausal Women. Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, König D.
- Animal, Plant, Collagen and Blended Dietary Proteins: Effects on Musculoskeletal Outcomes. Deane CS, Bass JJ, Crossland H, Phillips BE, Atherton PJ.
- Proteoglycan Combined with Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen Restores the Skin Barrier in Mild Atopic Dermatitis and Dry, Eczema-Prone Skin: A Pilot Study. Lee YI, Lee SG, Kim J, Choi S, Jung I, Lee JH.
- Type I Collagen Suspension Induces Neocollagenesis and Myo Differentiation in Fibroblasts In Vitro. Lombardi F, Palumbo P, Augello FR, Giusti I, Dolo V, Guerrini L, Cifone MG, Giuliani M, Cinque B.
TruHeight Works, Try it Yourself or Get your money Back!
TruHeight is designed by U.S. scientists to maximize height. It contains optimal amounts of nutrients that have been scientifically proven to increase height.